Friday, May 28, 2010

A Week of Overload, Jerry McGuire-ish Proposals and Bank Blunders

Where has this week gone? Until yesterday, mine was INTENSE. After arguably one of the most stressful days I've had on the job, I took off to the airport Wednesday evening to find myself running late, then flying thru mediocre turbulance, and finally with a massive paper cut on my 4th finger. Luckily, I don't use that finger anyway. Then last night, I had a near heart attack after discovering a bank blunder. It was sorted out, but I'll have to share more with you later.

I do have lots to share with you about my gardening and yard success last weekend, but I have not have a spare moment to do so. Picture will come soon, but in the meantime, here's a gorgeous bouquet to brighten your day! I discovered these in my room yesterday, courtesy of a very thoughtful bf who knew my week needed a bit of pick me up! How sweet eh??  Excuse my mushyness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment