I can't beat myself up too hard. I worked (at my paying job) too much this year. However, I did manage to put a garden in.
I redecorated my old bedroom in my parents' farmhouse.
Bought a car AND a lawn mower.
Canned for the first time - tomato sauce and (super yummy) salsa.
I thought about what I could do this year, instead of resolutions and all I could come up with was a year in review. Maybe post something of significance in every month of 2010. It should be easy. I feel 2010 was a great year. However, I don't want to bore you with minor details that have zero house relevance and may be truly, uninteresting to anyone but myself.
Instead, I'm going to post a "To-Do" list for 2011. You could call these resolutions, but no one keeps resolutions. Myself, included. I have had these things on my brain for a while, and in 2011, I want to get them done.
- Open a tax--free savings account. Close my credit union account that is inconvenient and not generating any more interest than any other account would.
- Blog more. 2-4x week, minimum.
- Start running again.
- Finish the craft room.
- Organize all my craft stuff in the craft room.
- Tidy up the backyard garden area.
- Clean out the garage.
- Clean out/organize the basement.
- Paint the kitchen cupboards white.
- Put some wall art in my bedroom.
- Add to the living room photo gallery.
There you have it. It's not too long. There's a few "gimme's", that I can hopefully knock of fast and easy. Others will be a stretch.
Now, I'll leave you with a little sneak-peak of our New Year's Eve plans.
Happy New Year!!!