Monday, December 20, 2010

Wreathed Up With You (and a random recipe)

Check these out! After seeing my wreath, a co-worker was inspired to create her own beautiful creation. And not just one, but two!

 She sent me these photos, and I had to share them with you. Aren't they beautiful?!



LOVE them!!

On a completely separate note, I've been trying to find THE recipe for cabbage & ramen noodle (aka Mr. Noodles) salad. Poor bf has been eating cabbage salad every night for dinner, but I finally found the right recipe tonight here. Actually, I should clarify, I was looking for the right dressing. The salad is pretty standard - cabbage, sunflower seeds and/or almonds, and Mr. Noodles. The key to the dressing is found in one of the comments on the recipe - rice wine vinegar and sesame oil and not too much sugar (you can always add more). YUM! Bf cleaned out the bowl!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- I didn't think anyone else ever ate that salad! My mom made it all during my childhood and I love it, but I've never seen anyone else make it! Haha. Beautiful wreaths too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt makes it and it's yummy. Funny story though. I recall she had to try the recipe several times before she got it right too. If only we'd thought of a thing called the telephone! haha

    ReplyDelete