Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!


I hope you're getting a chance to enjoy the beautiful spring weather this weekend! If the weather isn't quite as nice in your neck of the woods, hopefully it's on its way to you soon!

This weekend is all about celebration for my family. With the beautiful weather here, we are enjoying the daffodils popping up and getting to the fields on the farm. More importantly, we're celebrating the arrival of my brother's new baby girl earlier this week!

I am so excited to be an aunt!

I'm off to help paint the nursery today, but I've been popping by blogs for some decor ideas. Some I absolutely love:

These letters are so cute! I absolutely think I could make something like this myself.

If we had a boy, this car caddy would also be on the list.
For now though, I'm going to settle on some pink paint. Check back later this week for my progress on a Young House Love inspired idea.

Happy Easter Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment