Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nothing a Fresh Coat of Paint Can't Fix!

Unfinished bedroom door frameNotice the gaps with no paint before retouching

















It was only a few months ago that I noticed my door frames were never really painted, only primed with one coat to feign an actual paint job to the uninspecting eye. Luckily, the eye sore that were my door frames are no more! Two good coats of white Trim, Door and Frame paint (yes, there is paint specifically for this purpose), and for the first time since I moved in, my hallway genuinely looks like it's not someone's abandoned Saturday morning craft! Such a simple touch, but such a big difference! The best part ? 
Its motivated me to keep going! My next painting project? My living room fireplace. I might as well paint the doors again while I'm at it! And you know, my office could be transformed with just some paint... stay tuned!

Finished door frame after some paint

No comments:

Post a Comment