Friday, February 6, 2009

My Domino-Inspired Project

February 2007 Domino Magazine Nesting Feature
Scrolling through my favourite blogs the past few days, I came across several references to Domino Magazine closing its doors. It wasn't until I was flipping through a back issue for the third time, that the realization of this started to sink in. Page after page, my issue is dog-eared / marked up / cut from / entire pages ripped out. All this in just one issue!

Being so new to the home decor and reno scene, I feel like I have really only just discovered this wonderful little magazine.

So, inspired by many others, including We Love Domino and Sherry at This Young House , I am Dressing table in February 2007 Domino Magazineposting my favourite Domino photo. This bedroom-turned-dressing room in the February 2007 issue has inspired me to do something similar with my current office.

But before I start - I'm running out to find the last 2 issues on new stands!










No comments:

Post a Comment