- Tuck cards between the window frames and use double-sided tape to attach them to glass of interior french doors.
- Tuck cards into the frame of a mirror
- Glass table tops can be used to display treasured items all year-round. Take advantage of the opportunity to display your cards under the glass.
- Cut slits in the back of cards with a utility knife. Slide a piece of ribbon through the slits, then tuck the end under a heavy stack of books and allow the ribbon to fall down in front of the shelves.
- Substitute a centrepiece to your chandelier, and hang your colourful cards with fish line or thin-gauge wire. Tie a chandlier crystal to the end of each string to weigh it down.
- Punch holes in cards and string on a piece of ribbon. Tie to a bannister or mantle lines with garland
3 hours ago