Monday, December 28, 2009

Sharing Some Olympic Spirit


On a break from paint prepping, I thought I'd share some Olympic spirit. That's me with my pair of the coveted red mitts below! (Thank you to bf's company Christmas party!)

Here are my pics from last weekend's torch relay through Niagara. The torch came through my old stomping ground today, and I had full intentions of attending this evening's ceremony, but the snow squall warning and wind gusts up to 60 km/h have scared me away. I ventured outside earlier to pick up my bedroom paint, and it was downright nasty. The roads were deserted, not even a plow in sight.

Instead, I'm cuddling up tonight in my parents' cozy living room with "The Nanny Diaries" - have I mentioned I'm going to be an aunt. My youngest brother is expecting a little one in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment