Saturday, March 20, 2010

EXPEDIT Units on Sale at IKEA - This Weekend Only!!

I signed up for IKEA's e-blasts a while ago. I get notice of the usual, kitchen sales, $ back in gift cards with thousands of dollars spent and their weekly store special*.

* Hint - Each IKEA store offers a different product on sale one day per week. You can sign up to recieve notice of your local store's special on their website.

Anyway, my favorite IKEA product is on sale this weekend. The EXPEDIT bookcase (8 cubby) and shelving unit (4 cubby). Regularly $99 and $69, they're on for $59 and $39 respectively. I'm so torn. I know I can not afford to buy additional shelving units, especially since I have no use for them right now. But they're my faaavvourite!! They're on sale!

For now, I'll take comfort in the knowing they do go on sale. Should they never go on sale again, I can always try to build one. Knock Off Wood posted plans this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment