Friday, March 6, 2009

Curried Cauliflower Soup - A Great Lunch for Cold Days!

Curried Cauliflower Soup
With all this chilly weather, I can't help but want to eat soup everyday!

Last weekend, my cousin made Curried Cauliflower Soup for dinner, and I fell in love. The recipe can be found in the Autumn 2008 LCBO Food & Drink Magazine. Typically, I find these recipes can sometimes be a little complex and require odd ingredients that I don't have around. Not this one! The soup was easy to make, and I whipped it up on the stove while making dinner last night. The curry flavour isn't too strong, and the cauliflower gives it a creamy texture that is comforting on a cold day without being too heavy or packed with fat.

Definitely a recipe I'll be bookmarking to make again! 

Do you have any favorite soup recipes?

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! Can't wait to try it. I have a head of cauliflower in my fridge that needs to be used up pronto. Originally I had it earmarked for a curry but I think the curry soup would be even better.

    ReplyDelete