Friday, April 17, 2009

A Day Off!

Friday. 20 Degrees. I am taking vacation! This is the first really, nice day of spring in Southern Ontario, so I think my home and I deserve to make the most out of it!

Sleeping in would waste half the day, but I still let myself turn off my alarm and sleep until 7:30am. It was actually P&F (Penny & Fergie)'s decision that I wake up. They have this quirky behaviour of sitting outside my bedroom door and squeaking, rather than meowing, when they feel its time to get up. That's another post though.

Homemade oatmeal pancakes with strawberries and yogourtIt was so nice to enjoy a delightfully slow breakfast (homemade oatmeal pancakes, strawberries and yogourt..mmm) and coffee, while reading my blogroll. After being reminded again that I am a Profile 3 Paycheque to Paycheque woman (thanks FB), I am sitting down to restart my monthly budget.

There will undoubtedly be several more posts today. Big day ahead - a few dump trips, cleaning, some PC business and hopefully putting grass seed down.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment