Friday, January 14, 2011

Fabulous Friend Friday

I've been trying to come up with a catchy name to share some of my friends' great makeovers and living spaces, and "Fabulous Friend Friday" was the best I could come up with. If anyone has more creative suggestions, I'll gladly take them. I'll post any day of the week too, not just Friday!

My friend Erin rents this uber-cute little house. It's one of those bungalows that looks like a square from the outside. Perhaps, you know what I mean? Anyway, she has a cute sitting room, kitchen and this lovely, little bathroom. It's not huge, but she's done a spectacular job decorating it. It has this comfortable, "at home" feel with the lace and pink-flowered shower curtain. The walls are white tile, and the door (not seen) and window frame are this beautiful, dark hardwood. Yes, that is pink tp!!


Check out the beautiful gold mirror she's used to add some metallic and less girly flair to the room. I love the shutter doors on her closet. If you haven't noticed, I have a thing for white cupboards. I only had my BB, otherwise I would've snapped a few more pics to give you the full flavour of the room. 


Charming. Just plain charming, it is! 

Happy Fabulous Friday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment