Sure, there's been small things. Even some big things when I've had help. Yet, there's so many projects. So many ideas, and my wishlist seems to grow longer daily. I'm not an obsessive-compulsive 'lister'. I do rely on them a lot to stay organized, and in the past 2 years, I've become an avid 'task' user in Outlook. There is satisfaction in stroking something off a list. It's like the cherry on top of a satisfaction sundae.
With all these ideas and inspiration out there, I started to make a 'wish list'.
It's utterly random.
items. services. projects. you name it.
Last year, I made a dream board to visualize what I wanted to achieve. Besides the arts and crafts part (my favourite part), it didn't provide a whole lot of inspiration because it hung in my (unused) office.
This year, you guessed it! I made a wish list. I'm going to share it with you in hopes it will force me to start stroking some of these off!
- Home energy audit
- Insulate basement
- Shelves for either side of fireplace
- New stove
- Office reno
- New couches or coverings for my couches
- Window coverings - office & guest room
- Electric toothbrush (this is the random part)
- Build a table
- Flat screen TV
A few specifically:
- This frame: IKEA Ribba Frame $19.99 For my BILD poster I'd like to hang above my living room fireplace.