· Make a fall wreathe
· Change the weather stripping on the side door - I can SEE the light from outside, that can't be good for the heating bill!
· Clean the eaves - still some shingles to be removed
· Bring in my geranium and pull up my dahlias · Pull up the rest of my carrots
· Paint my porch lights (the hose chipped some paint off them)
· Touch up paint and seal around windows where its needed
· Put away the patio furniture
- Lacquer crab apples - is this even possible???!
- Rake leaves (I've collected 4 bags so far, there's probably 14 left...)
- Heating ducts completed for bathroom
- Final roof caps