Friday, October 16, 2009

Random Ramblings...

Some 1 AM random thoughts bouncing around in my head right now...

  • My cat loves grapes, peaches, tomatoes, berries and pretty much any other soft-skinned vegetable or fruit. My floors are covered with the purple skins of concord grapes. Yah, that stains.
  • One of my favourite times of year is when the air smells like snow.
  • I'm shopping for the best deal on pumpkins. In the past few days, I've driven by eight places with pumpkins for sale at the road and have yet to buy one.
  • I should probably do something with the mountain of cardboard boxes in my garage.. the downside of a home business, unless I move in the near future.
  • On the other hand, UPS dropped off 2 shipments this week. It was like Christmas. Boxes and papers flying everywhere and oodles of new products (even if they weren't for me)!
  • Hate is a strong word. This week, I HATE driving.
  • Why do my cats insist on acting like rabid animals on steroids when I get home at 11 pm?
  • i also hate doing wash. Those 2 full baskets should grow legs and walk themselves into the washing machine.
  • If you plan an office costume party, you should wear a costume. It's a rule. I don't know how people missed that memo.
  • What do you know? My blog is almost a year old! This calls for a celebration... I'll get back to you on that.
  • Reverting back to my college day sleeping patterns does nothing for my working day job.

I think that about sums it up for now! Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment