Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Help My Eyesore Basement Win a $15,000 IKEA Makeover

My Eyesore Basement RenoAs if the 2010 Catalogue was not reason enough to celebrate, IKEA is giving this Savvy Homegirl even more to be excited about- $15,000 worth to be exact!

The IKEA "Any Space Can Be Beautiful" contest is just what my basement has been yearning for! All I could think about during last weekend's Bridal Shower was how convenient it would've been to have a finished basement for all the sleeping bodies sprawled throughout my home!

I wasted no time snapping some photos and getting my entry submitted. Now, "Jen's Eyesore Basement Reno" needs some votes. This is where you come in! Check out my basement and vote!
(Just in case the link doesn't work - here it is) http://www.anyspacecanbebeautiful.ca/index.php?spaceID=1525

In fact, bookmark it to come back daily, because you can vote every day! Think you have your own space desperately needing an IKEA facelift? You'll find a link to submit your own entry also!

Another bonus? Throughout the contest, IKEA Designers Janette Ewen, Karen Sealy and Karen Kayne will be commenting and providing design advice to lucky homeowners, who will then win a weekly prize!



No comments:

Post a Comment