Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dreamin' Red & White

There was no shortage of excitement a few weeks ago when Target announced they were coming to Canada. It only seemed appropriate then, when popping in to pick up some toiletries during a recent work trip, I would browse some of the home decor aisles of Tar-jay. 

Here's a few items that had me longing the stores 'north-of-the-border' debut was sooner, rather than later.

Oh, blue and silver. Ohh ahhh.. How much I'd love to purchase this whole collection.


Here's a close up of those blue and white vases. I love cobalt blue!


These wall accents are so sweet. They remind me of IKEA's dandelion-fluff-style light.


Look at this dishware! I sense a soft spot for retro colour schemes, as evidenced by the bright blue and orange flowers on this plate. Maybe it was the lime, green flowered panelling in the farmhouse I grew up in? See the blue and brown plate? I bought dipping bowls in this style. If I didn't have a plane to catch home, I would have bought a whole set!


Last, but not least, who DOESN'T love a giant container of cheese puffs!!


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely CANNOT wait for Target to come to Canada. They always have the coolest stuff too (and so cheap!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is my favorite for everything! I love the blue and silver too!

    ReplyDelete