Anyway, I don't think I fared too poorly with my bucket list. I'm a little disappointed I didn't make it to the Elora Gorge, but I didn't drive by there near as often as in past summers either.
- Go tubing down the Grand River and the Elora Gorge Next year maybe!
- Get a hammock and put it in my backyard. Also didn't happen, but I'm ok with the money in my pocket, rather than my back yard. Nevertheless, I think bf did some secret hunting for one....
Go antiquing with my girlfriends Lay on the beach for a dayWe spent a good half-day laying in Lincoln Park when we were Chicago a few weeks ago. I'm taking that for the beach. There was one, close by, but the park was far warmer! Go camping (in a tentBrownie Camp counts, right?
Fall isn't the only season that crept up on me. Fall fair season was in full-gear, before I'd even realized I needed to at least find a prize list if I was to enter.
- Enter crafts, baking and/or flowers in a local fall fair Next year, for sure!
Jet boat in the Niagara River Stop at Grasshopper Imports on Hwy #6.
Knocked the next 2 off also while we were on holidays a few weeks ago; we hit up the Lincoln Park Zoo, then Duff's on the way home from the airport!
Go to the zoo Go to Duff's for wings
- Run a 10km race Maybe next year!
- Went to Ribfest and the Greek Festival. Both events I've wanted to attend since moving to the area, and I finally got the chance!
Next order of business, the fall "TO DO" list.
- Tidy front flowerbed, plant 1-2 mums
- Paint exterior window frames and untreated wood
- Clean behind stove
- Wash kitchen floor
- Wash siding
It's not a big list, but let's keep in mind I am planning to have my craft room done by Christmas also! If I can get this all done, I'll feel more prepared for winter than I have since I moved into my home 3 years ago.